#1 wago

wago

FURTHERMORE

• Redattore OndaRock
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 18335 Messaggi:
  • LocationBergamo

Inviato 23 February 2011 - 18:04 PM

Questo thread raccoglierà annunci, indiscrezioni, dichiarazioni ecc. sulle uscite future. Confluiranno qui tanto le discussioni sulle "attese per il futuro" quanto tutte le varie comunicazioni stampa, soffiate, dritte ecc riguardo a dischi non ancora pubblicati ufficialmente.
Laddove alcuni titoli suscitassero discussioni approfondite di un certo rilievo, provvederanno i moderatori (magari su segnalazione di chi segue un po' il thread) a creare thread indipendenti per non intasare qua.

Verranno chiusi alcuni thread aperti da poco; chiudero' anche il thread sui dischi attesi del 2011. Prego tutti quanti di continuare qui con le segnalazioni, evitando anche di aprire un thread per ogni TBA di cui vengono svelati nome e copertina.
Come regola generale, teniamo quella che i thread specifici vengano aperti non prima dell'uscita di un leak completo e presumibilmente affidabile.

Essendo un thread di servizio, una sorta di "finestra" sulle ultime voci di corridoio, ci sta tranquillamente di trascrivere agenzie stampa, anche in inglese. Vi prego soltando di citare sempre le fonti delle frasi che riportate, in modo che sia chiaro il loro livello di affidabilita'.

Per le segnalazioni di ristampe, va benissimo invece il thread solito: http://www.ondarock....hp?topic=1799.0

#2 reese

reese

moriremo

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5668 Messaggi:

Inviato 23 February 2011 - 22:08 PM

Amon Tobin - ISAM il 23 maggio

breve snippet http://soundcloud.com/amon-tobin

#3 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

Amon Tobin - ISAM il 23 maggio

breve snippet http://soundcloud.com/amon-tobin

Immagine inserita
Re-drawing and blurring the lines between psychedelia and sci-fi, between art and entertainment, between sound design and melody, ISAM is Amon Tobin's first album since Foley Room in 2007. Tobin has created the finest, most intense work of his very considerable career, an extension and refinement of everything he has achieved thus far?

#4 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

PATRICK WOLF RETURNS WITH HIS NEW ALBUM ??LUPERCALIA? ON HIDEOUT RECORDINGS (THROUGH MERCURY RECORDS) ON MAY 31ST

THE BRILLIANTLY HOOK-DRIVEN SINGLE ??THE CITY? IS CURRENTLY BUILDING GREAT SUPPORT AT RADIO AND LOOKS LIKELY TO BE PATRICK??S BIGGEST HIT SINGLE TO DATE

??I??m really into an artist right now named Patrick Wolf. I think you would really love him ?? really fantastic, amazing, from the UK?.
Lady Gaga

??Britain??s most innovative, radical and creative pop star?
The Observer

??The lead single [??Time Of My Life?] from his fifth album, this is a quick-step ballad of strings and piano. Welcome back, Pat?
NME

???it lasts for four amazing minutes and nine amazing seconds. It is dramatic and romantic and we love it?the new Patrick Wolf single is a triumph and maybe even something of a career high. Hurrah.?
Popjustice

???a joyous, celebratory record full of energetic pop songs with Patrick??s inimitable twist?
Notion Online

??All hail the crown prince of alt-pop, then, who makes a dashing return with new material that??s romantic, urban and urbane?
Metro

??Suckers for pop heartbreak, handclaps and big violiny bits, consider yourself warned: not only is this POTW, it??s [??Time Of My Life?] shimmying up the Singles Of The Year?
The Guardian

The incredible PATRICK WOLF is set to break out from his major cult status with the release of a brand new single ??The City? on Hideout Recordings, through Mercury Records, on March 14.

The single is taken from his new album ??Lupercalia? which will be released on May 31st. Both single and album show an increasing maturity in Wolf??s songwriting and voice, coupled with a fully fledged commercial nous which will see him embraced by both his burgeoning and very vocal independent fan base and, at last, by the mainstream.

Having worked with artists as diverse as Florence Welch, Eliza Carthy, Marianne Faithfull, Tilda Swinton, Nan Goldin and, most recently, Patti Smith, Patrick Wolf??s iconoclastic music has seen him spread his prodigious talents into a number of fields.

At 25 he was commissioned by Nan Goldin and Tate Modern to compose and perform the first original soundtrack, for Goldin??s legendary ??Ballad Of Sexual Dependency?.

Having met Patti Smith at a Dylan Thomas convention, Wolf was asked by her to join her band for some select performances, including one celebrating the life of photographer Robert Mapplethorpe. Wolf played with Patti Smith recently when he received a call from her to join her band in a short series of UK dates.

But it is as a songwriter and solo musician that Wolf has made his biggest impression with each of his albums gaining more critical plaudits and recognition than the last.

His last album ??The Bachelor?? was released in 2009 and since then Wolf has been writing this new record, the first to appear on the new label Hideout Recordings/Mercury.

A limited edition single ??Time Of My Life? was released at the end of last year and heralded this new sound for Wolf, fusing an innate sense of songwriting genius with a resoundingly commercial thrust. ??The City?, with its almost 1970??s Rolling Stones-like horn riff and relentlessly euphoric feel, is an even more direct introduction to Patrick Wolf??s new direction and, as such, will firmly propel him into the bigger arena that the scale and ambition of this new music already inhabits.

Album: Lupercalia, Release date 31st May
Written by: Patrick Wolf
Producer: Self Produced
Mixed by: Cenzo Townsend
Recorded at: El Cortijo ?? Spain, The Strongrooms - Air Studios - Eastcote Studios - The Pool -,The Dairy - London, Santa Clarita - LA, Hellish Vortex - Berlin, Studio De La Reine - Paris

Immagine inserita
??Lupercalia?? Tracklisting as follows:
The City
House
Bermondsey Street
The Future
Armistice
William
Time Of My LIfe
The Days
Slow Motion
Together
The Falcons

Patrick plays: Viola, Piano, Appalachian Dulcimer, Epiphone Guitar, Baritone Ukulele, Moog Opus 3, Timpani,
GUESTS: Thomas Bloch - Cristal Bachet, Glass Harmonica, Ondes Martenot), Katie SkyLarkin (Backing Vocals),Belinda Sykes (Duduk/Arabic Vocal) Serafina Steer (harp) Thomas White (Guitar), Orchestral + choral arrangements : Fiona Brice, composed by Patrick Wolf

Time Of My Life
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Boyl6Iaw2Y4
The City
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3hBJIbSScBM

#5 aries

aries

Watcher of the skies.

• Members
  • 4415 Messaggi:
  • LocationInland Empire

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 09:57 AM

Se uno apre un topic su un tizio, potrei guardarlo incuriosito.
Ma il topic delle novità non lo si aprirebbe mai, si normalizza l'evento. Boh, non mi convince la scelta.
Electro alt-kraut ambient dreamy wave post worldgazer.
Immagine inserita

Questo sopra è un fumetto che ho appena pubblicato. Più info qui.
Qui c'è il mio Rym. Il sito coi miei lavori è invece qui.

#6 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

http://www.dominorec...ts smother2 jpg

Following on from the success of their critically acclaimed and mercury nominated second album Two Dancers, Wild Beasts are preparing to unveil the next chapter in their career with the release of their much anticipated new album, Smother, on 9 May, 2011.

Never ones to conform, on Smother Wild Beasts have almost gone inwards, embracing their more electronic influences to create a collection of deeply intense and personal songs that pulse with quiet storm sensuality. The result of a heavy six week period of writing in East London, tied in with a month of recording the record in remotest Wales with long term collaborator Richard Formby co-producing, Smother is very much so an album in the traditional sense; 10 evocative songs that sound as if they couldn't exist anywhere outside of this record. Delicate, yet bold, Smother is the kind of record that quietly grabs a hold of you and doesn't let go and confirms what so many people have always suspected of Wild Beasts; that they are a truly special, unique British band who aren't afraid to wander into unfamiliar territories.

Smother will be available on CD (WIGCD267), LP (WIGLP267) and via digital download (WIG267D).

For an insight into what to expect of Smother, and admittedly, yet appropriately, it's a beautifully abstract insight, check out the trailer for the record here:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0Vf6oNalJ_8

#7 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

Shine, puoi mettere la fonte delle dichiarazioni? Ovviamente vale per tutti. Grazie.

anche scrivere in italiano. grazie

certo, per i dischi italiani.

#8 Ɲ●†

Ɲ●†

Haunted

• Members
  • 11371 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

per me questo thread è una buonissima idea, altro che raccolta indifferenziata... Poi tanto quando il disco comincia a girare si apre il topic dedicato...
A chemistry of commotion and style

#9 Nijinsky

Nijinsky

Señorito En Escasez

• Members
  • 12361 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 16:25 PM

per il momento aspetto questo qui che c'ha pure una bella copertina neworderiana:

Craft Spells - Idle Labor [Captured Tracks]

Immagine inserita

Track Listing:
1. For the Ages
2. Scandinavian Crush
3. The Fog Rose High
4. Party Talk
5. From the Morning Heat
6. After the Moment
7. Ramona
8. Given the Time
9. Your Tomb
10. You Should Close the Door
11. Beauty Above All

Release Date: March 29, 2011.

The Fog Rose High

After The Moment
Oh, lost with no money you start to cry

#10 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 19:06 PM

Immagine inserita
Nuovo album dei Battles "Gloss Drop" 6/7 Giugno 2011
tracklist:
1. Africastle
2. Ice Cream (Featuring Matias Aguayo)
3. Futura
4. Inchworm
5. Wall Street
6. My Machines (Featuring Gary Numan)
7. Dominican Fade
8. Sweetie & Shag (Featuring Kazu Makino)
9. Toddler
10. Rolls Bayce
11. White Electric
12. Sundome (Featuring Yamantaka Eye)

http://bttls.com/gloss-drop/

#11 sfos

sfos

utente unisalento

• Redattore OndaRock
  • 4044 Messaggi:

Inviato 24 February 2011 - 21:21 PM

Curiosissimo di vedere cosa è uscito fuori dall'incontro dei Battles col mitico Gary Numan!  :-*
"The sun was setting by the time we left. We walked across the deserted lot, alone. We were tired, but we managed to smile."

#12 Ɲ●†

Ɲ●†

Haunted

• Members
  • 11371 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 February 2011 - 21:39 PM

Il 7 marzo esce "Id", ritorno a distanza di anni dell'accoppiata Carsten Nicolai-Ryoji Ikeda aka Cyclo. Non seguo più molto queste sonorità ma sono curioso di sentirlo. "Cyclo" mi era piaciuto assai e dal vivo spaccavano anche di più.

http://bleep.com/ind...releaseid=28012
A chemistry of commotion and style

#13 mr_tankian

mr_tankian

The World's Strongest Man

• Members
  • 2982 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 February 2011 - 22:55 PM

Il 4 aprile 2011 uscirà EUPHORIC /// HEARTBREAK \\\, il secondo album dei Glasvegas. La copertina ufficiale mi sa che non è ancora apparsa. Quel che è certo è che sarà pubblicato di nuovo dalla Columbia e che alla produzione ha messo mano Flood, che tanti anni fa ha prodotto artisti del calibro di Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails e Nick Cave, e che appena 2 anni fa ha svolto un bellissimo (a mio modo di vedere) lavoro di produzione nell'album In This Light and on This Evening degli Editors.
Il primo singolo estratto dal nuovo album dei Glasvegas si intitola The World Is Yours, che, oltre a dimostrare ancora una volta il notevole talento melodico di questa band scozzese, lascia intuire una svolta elettronica nel solco degli Editors del sopracitato album (il cui produttore è lo stesso) e dei recentissimi White Lies di Ritual.

Questa è The World Is Yours

Ah, dimenticavo di dirvi che c'è anche un secondo singolo estratto ! ;D
Euphoria, Take My Hand

Per concludere, questa è la tracklist dell'album:

1. Pain Pain, Never Again
2. The World Is Yours
3. You
4. Shine Like Stars
5. Whatever Hurts You Through the Night
6. Stronger Than Dirt
7. Dream Dream Dreaming
8. I Feel Wrong
9. Euphoria, Take My Hand
10. Lots Sometimes
11. Change

You and me against the world

#14 xtc

xtc

Gianfranco Marmoro

• Redattore OndaRock
  • 10310 Messaggi:

Inviato 26 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

IN VERITà I GLASVEGAS non se li filava nessuno all'epoca della mia segnalazione???

#15 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 26 February 2011 - 14:40 PM

IN VERITà I GLASVEGAS non se li filava nessuno all'epoca della mia segnalazione???

non me ne vanto affatto, ma sono stato il primo a segnalare il disco nuovo

#16 mr_tankian

mr_tankian

The World's Strongest Man

• Members
  • 2982 Messaggi:

Inviato 26 February 2011 - 15:17 PM

Non dirlo a me, che mi sono sempre piaciuti i Glasvegas;)

You and me against the world

#17 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 28 February 2011 - 11:32 AM

Immagine inserita
On May 17th, Virgin Records will release Give Till It's Gone, Ben Harper's 10th studio album. It was recorded at the Los Angeles studio of Jackson Browne, who harmonizes with Ben on "Pray That Our Love Sees The Dawn." The album also features two tracks co-written and performed with Ringo Starr - the psychedelic-tinged "Spilling Faith" and "Get There From Here," an improvisational instrumental.

Ben will headline a trio of festivals this spring: Lollapalooza Chile, Bluesfest in Australia and GrassRoots, the New Zealand Blues & Roots All Music Festival, followed by the Wakarusa Festival and more dates with more soon to be announced.

Give Till It's Gone Track List:

1. Don't Give Up On Me Now
2. I Will Not Be Broken
3. Rock N' Roll Is Free
4. Feel Love
5. Clearly Severely
6. Spilling Faith
7. Get There From Here
8. Pray That Our Love Sees The Dawn
9. Waiting On A Sign
10. Dirty Little Lover
11. Do It For You, Do It For Us

#18 Guest_zuper_*

Guest_zuper_*
  • Guests

Inviato 28 February 2011 - 12:33 PM

http://www.thefeelie...iscography.html

Pum!

#19 MilleLire

MilleLire

IL MORALIZZATORE

• Members
  • 3598 Messaggi:
  • LocationFirenze

Inviato 01 March 2011 - 19:22 PM

Confermo. Me li segnalasti quando preparai quest'estate una compiation di musica scozzese per un viaggio di amici. Tra gli sfottò generali verso il gruppo che non condivisi.
Anche a me è piaciuto il disco, aspetto con interesse la nuova uscita.
Immagine inserita

#20 Shinecd80

Shinecd80

mainstream Star

• Members
  • 1146 Messaggi:

Inviato 01 March 2011 - 21:05 PM

Confermo. Me li segnalasti quando preparai quest'estate una compiation di musica scozzese per un viaggio di amici. Tra gli sfottò generali verso il gruppo che non condivisi.
Anche a me è piaciuto il disco, aspetto con interesse la nuova uscita.

non hai sentito i due estratti dal nuovo album ?

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

IPB Skin By Virteq