* * * * * 1 Voti

Russia, Ucraina & Est Europa In Generale

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#241 piersa

piersa

Megalo-Man

• Redattore OndaCinema
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 20412 Messaggi:
  • Location14-16 Fabrizi Nicola e Aldo

Inviato 01 novembre 2016 - 16:23

Non è un singolo articolo ma un intero libro, di cui avrò dunque letto un estratto. L'anno è il 1996.

[...]during her own presidential campaign during 2007 she said "I still believe it takes a village to raise a child."[8] And during her second presidential campaign during 2015 she said "Fundamentally, [Republicans] reject what it takes to build an inclusive economy. It takes an inclusive society. What I once called 'a village' that has a place for everyone. [...]"[9]

https://en.wikipedia...Takes_a_Village 

#242 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 15 novembre 2016 - 12:12

ormai siamo entrati in una nuova epoca d'oro delle relazioni eurasiatiche, ma giusto per completezza (e per sottolineare l'incredibile asimmetria a favore russo nella guerra di informazione degli ultimi anni):

[prologo: the Surkov Leaks https://medium.com/d...23cb#.8hes7agkd ]

The Glazyev Tapes

What is the nature of the “Ukraine crisis”? New evidence throws light on the origins of the Russian-Ukrainian war. 

The continuing lack of international attention for the Glazyev Tapes was and is surprising. That is because the Glazyev Tapes are important enough to modify our understanding of the origins and nature of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. The most notable aspect of the Glazyev Tapes is arguably not their contents. What is remarkable about these conversations is the time of their recording (February-March 2014), that is, several weeks before the post-Euromaidan civil conflict in eastern Ukraine turned into a pseudo-civil war in the Donbas.

Prior to the publication of the Glazyev Tapes, the prevalent interpretation of the roots of the Russian-Ukrainian War was that Moscow intervened into an already escalating confrontation between pro-Kyiv and pro-Moscow Ukrainian citizens in Donbas first with paramilitary and later regular military forces. To be sure, few serious observers ever doubted the Kremlin’s crucial role in turning these initially unarmed (though often already violent) confrontations on the streets of the east and south Ukrainian cities into a putatively civil war in the Donets Basin, in spring 2014. Yet, among Ukrainian and foreign observers of these events, there was still a debate about the character of the pro-Moscow protest actions that had preceded, and supposedly led to, the escalation of armed violence.

I distrust orthodoxies, especially orthodoxies of dissent
「その時僕はミサト さんから逃げる事しかできなかった。 他には何もできない、 他も云えない… 子供なんだと ... 僕はわかった

#243 Thælly

Thælly

mascellona da bukkake

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 7019 Messaggi:

Inviato 15 novembre 2016 - 18:29

Aspè aspè, facci un riassuntino, chi si dice cosa in sti tapes?

Una tua action figure che quando la schiacci ti parla degli accordi.

#244 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 16 novembre 2016 - 09:57

Aspè aspè, facci un riassuntino, chi si dice cosa in sti tapes?

avevo dimenticato il link alla fine: https://www.opendemo.../glazyevs-tapes

In August 2016, Ukraine’s General Prosecutor published a video tape containing illustrated and annotated audio recordings of a number of conversations between Sergey Glazyev, a Russian presidential advisor (an official governmental position), and several Russian as well as Ukrainian pro-Kremlin activists located or living in southern and eastern Ukraine. These dialogues were recorded in late February and early March 2014.

The tapes reveal the involvement either of the Russian state itself, or of a formally non-governmental Russian group directed from the Kremlin in the initiation, coordination and financing of separatist meetings, demonstrations, pickets and similar actions on Crimea as well as in various regional capitals in Ukraine’s eastern and southern parts immediately after the victory of the 2013-2014 Revolution of Dignity.

esempio (notare che non parlano del Donbas)

“I have an order to raise everybody, to raise the people. People should gather on the square [of Zaporizhzhia] and demand to turn to Russia for help against the Banderites. Specially trained people should throw out the Banderites from the regional council’s building. Then they should arrange a meeting of the regional council, create a regional executive committee, give it executive power and subordinate the police to this new executive. I have direct orders from the leadership [of Russia] – to raise the people in Ukraine wherever we can. That means we have to bring people to the streets, as we did in Kharkiv – according to this example! And as soon as possible! Because, you see, President [Putin] has already signed a [presidential] decree. The operation has already began, there is information that the troops are already moving out. What are they waiting for? We can not do all this with [military] force. We use force only to support the people – nothing more! But if there are no people, what support can there be?”

The time of the recording and documented depth of Glazyev’s involvement in these events ... imply that Russia was by no means merely an additional third actor or late intervening factor when the protests turned massively violent and led to the first armed skirmishes, in April 2014 ... actively fanning the east Ukrainian social conflict several weeks before it was replaced by a covert Russian paramilitary invasion ... the Glazyev Tapes illustrate the financial remuneration that the Kremlin or a Kremlin-directed group provided to the pro-Moscow “anti-fascists”.

#245 piersa

piersa

Megalo-Man

• Redattore OndaCinema
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 20412 Messaggi:

Inviato 16 novembre 2016 - 10:26

Hai fatto bene. E non stento a crederlo, almeno nelle linee generali, tralasciando la Dignity eccetera.
La Nato sarebbe intervenuta anche peggio, lí valgono leggi prima codificate (patto di Varsavia) poi di normalissima geostrategia. Vero è che la rivoluzione colorata ebbe un successo strepitoso e istantaneo (tacendo sul come). Ancor più vero è che è stata rigettata come un trapianto andato a male (tacendo i miliardi a fondo perduto).

#246 ucca

ucca

CRM

• Members
  • 18082 Messaggi:
  • LocationRome

Inviato 16 novembre 2016 - 10:46

"A brigante brigante e mezzo"
Significato: Bisogna usare le armi dell’avversario, anche se sono ingiuste

www.crm-music.com

Mettere su un gruppo anarcho wave a 40 anni.

#247 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 16 novembre 2016 - 11:08

lí valgono leggi prima codificate (patto di Varsavia) poi di normalissima geostrategia. 

queste è un insieme di parole stringate così a caso che manco un cut-up di Burroughs

#248 piersa

piersa

Megalo-Man

• Redattore OndaCinema
  • 20412 Messaggi:

Inviato 16 novembre 2016 - 11:52

Consuetudine, dai: quel che prima era codificato, sopravvive anche in assenza di regole scritte(lo smartphone :))

#249 ucca

ucca

CRM

• Members
  • 18082 Messaggi:
  • LocationRome

Inviato 23 novembre 2016 - 21:20

Il parlamento europeo intanto scopre che esistono media non allineati e partiti pro Putin in tutta Europa. Chi li paca?

www.crm-music.com

Mettere su un gruppo anarcho wave a 40 anni.

#250 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 26 marzo 2017 - 15:11

Proteste in Russia in vista delle elezioni, arrestato Navalny. 

http://www.reuters.c...source=facebook

#251 Garp in Mono

Garp in Mono

Keine gegenstände aus dem fenster werfen

• Members
  • 23603 Messaggi:

Inviato 27 marzo 2017 - 08:50

Quando sono previste le elezioni?

"Garp sei un pochino troppo monotematico coi gusti secondo me."

"Io sono tutto ciò che vale. Non sono uno come Garp che ascolta solo un genere."

"Che imabarazzante battuta e due cretini ti hanno dato pure i più riparatori. Sei sempre fortunato, prima o poi ti arriverà una mazzata in testa riparatrice spero."

"Echheccazzo gdo cresciuto che nin sei altro."

"Coglione"

"Ma basta sto tipo di musica da sfattone finto dai"

#252 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 27 marzo 2017 - 09:42

Quando sono previste le elezioni?

Fra un anno esatto, per ora la questione riguarda la registrazione nelle liste elettorali. La causa immediata sono proteste anti-corruzione dirette a Medvedev

#253 Garp in Mono

Garp in Mono

• Members
  • 23603 Messaggi:

Inviato 06 aprile 2017 - 13:51

Daje

La Russia contro i testimoni di Geova

"Io sono tutto ciò che vale. Non sono uno come Garp che ascolta solo un genere."

"Che imabarazzante battuta e due cretini ti hanno dato pure i più riparatori. Sei sempre fortunato, prima o poi ti arriverà una mazzata in testa riparatrice spero."

"Coglione"

#254 suche

suche

Goonie

• Members
  • 23377 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 agosto 2018 - 15:52

metto qui, così poi mi rileggo un poco stu topic

No no, non dici solo stronzate, anche se sto in pace se secondo te io dico solo stronzate.
Mi dà fastidio che accanto alle stronzate metti cose condivise anche senza troppo approfondire, come se ci fosse chissà chi (il PENSIERO UNICO?) a contraddirle ogni giorno in tv, sul forum. Minchia, Cina nemica della democrazia, India piena di disparità economiche e sociali; speriamo che chiedano anche asilo in massa, così almeno chiudiamo il cerchio e torniamo in topic

sinceramente non ti seguo

a me pare evidente, anche per motivi come dici tu di vicinanza geopolitica, più geo che politica, che la Russia abbia molto più peso mediatico e che ogni situazione critica sia vista come colpa del deficit morale e culturale dell'ammistrazione russa

alcuni anni fa effettivamente anche la Cina era parecchio attenzionata in questo modo,  da qualche tempo invece la cina viene dipinta  come un paradiso di benessere e libertà, soprattutto usando immagini ipermoderniste, ed evitando di parlare dei problemi (ci si sofferma  solo su quelli ambientali)

beh per la russia a me pare che il metodo informativo sia tutto il contrario

Caro sig. Bernardus...

Scontro tra Titanic

"Echheccazzo gdo cresciuto che nin sei altro."<p>

#255 pooneil

pooneil

Classic Rocker

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5757 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 agosto 2018 - 16:00

pazzesco, pure birillo pagato da Putin

ma dove andremo a finire

#256 suche

suche

Goonie

• Members
  • 23377 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 agosto 2018 - 16:13

asd

Caro sig. Bernardus...

Scontro tra Titanic

"Echheccazzo gdo cresciuto che nin sei altro."<p>

#257 Garp in Mono

Garp in Mono

• Members
  • 23603 Messaggi:

Inviato 12 settembre 2018 - 13:20

Russia, capo della guardia nazionale sfida a duello Navalny

zolotov.jpg

"Coglione"

#258 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 09 ottobre 2019 - 10:34

Gira molto un articolo del NY Times (passato in Italia anche dal Post) su una fantomatica unità russa chiamata "29155" volta a destabilizzare l'Europa dalla Moldova all'Inghilterra.
È il caso di postare però un'analisi educata ma sostanzialmente durissima dell'articolo da parte del mio personal guru sugli affari russi, Mark Galeotti, prof. a UCL, dal suo blog personale: https://inmoscowssha...rus-unit-29155/

Pessimo giornalismo di questo tipo crea solo danni alla difesa europea contro la minaccia ibrida russa.

#259 corrigan

corrigan

気持ち悪い

• Members
  • 10496 Messaggi:
  • LocationHK

Inviato 17 gennaio 2020 - 08:46

Due analisi su twitter sulle nuove riforme russe:

Anna Aratunyan (Crisis Group): 

Some thoughts on Putin’s logic, what we’re ascribing to him, and what we are missing by focusing on this reshuffle as a grand plan to stay in power. There are other things at play here. He wants to build up institutions capable of rule without him. Sure, in the constitutional changes he’s proposed, and in the government reshuffle, he’s building options on how to formally exit the presidency while retaining power for himself. Sure, he wants to stay in power. But it’s not really about that. He also wants to build solid government institutions that will outlast him. To stay in power, he could change the constitutional limits on the presidential term. But he didn’t in 2007, and he didn’t now. Why? Because he doesn’t want to stay on as president.

Now, we’re getting into Putin’s head territory, so I want to say that I am reconstructing this logic based on 20 years of listening to what he says and talking to people who have talked to him. I could be wrong down the line. But I just don't see him as wanting to rule as president. And I see at least two explanations, that are not mutually exclusive: 1) He really is tired and he really does want to leave. He is not someone who enjoys power for power’s sake, but at this point rules because he thinks things would collapse without him, or because he, his friends or his family would not be safe. 2) He genuinely values strong institutions. Now bear with me here. In some ways, personalized autocratic rule is a system that he built, even as he might genuinely find it distasteful. And Russia’s weak institutions are weak because of that system that he has perpetuated.

How can he value a state based on strong institutions, while in effect building a personalized, deinstitutionalized system? If that’s what he built, isn’t that what he wanted?  Problem is, he values strong institutions, but he doesn’t trust Russian society to build them. Putin prizes order, efficiency, and institutional rule. His patronage of Medvedev’s anti-corruption and modernization campaign during the placeholder presidency of 2008-2012, however half-hearted, is testament to that. His PM appointment of Mishustin, who has overhauled the tax service to be polite, digital, and easy to use, is also testament to that.  But Putin, incorrectly, I think, sees citizens as not ready for democracy: people have described conversations with him to this effect. By his logic, the way towards order, efficiency & institutional rule is through a degree of management incompatible with Western-style democracy It’s not necessarily right, and it hasn’t necessarily worked in the way that he wants. But right or wrong, I think this is how he imagines things. And, it explains all the “sovereign” or “managed democracy” constructs used to get out of practicing democracy without actually admitting to something so insulting and patronizing as “Russians are not ready for democracy” (a view which I hear a lot among some Russians, btw).

He wants it both ways: building solid, depersonalized institutions, but also keeping the reins of power to a)step in if things go wrong (by his own reckoning) b)ensure security for himself, his people, and their assets. A strong Parliament, a strong Prime Minister, a revamped State Council lay the foundations of solid institutional rule, if not democracy, leaving Putin with options for an overseer role so he can step in if need be, or help replace a successor who doesn’t fit the bill. It’s sovereign, managed “democracy” 2.0. It’s weening institutions off of Putin, in a way. I don’t know if it’s workable, but that seems to be at least a part of the long-term logic of it all based on the comments I’m seeing and the conversations I’ve had here.

Alexander Baunov (Carnegie Foundation):

Because Putin’s new choice for prime minister, Mikhail #Mishustin, is relatively unknown, comparisons are being made with two previous faceless and now half-forgotten prime ministers: Mikhail Fradkov (2004-07) and Viktor Zubkov (07-08). But there’s a key difference. Fradkov and Zubkov were Putin’s age or older, so could never represent a post-Putin future. Mishustin is 12 years younger than Putin, and belongs to the generation of young technocrats: young enough to serve two six-year presidential terms. He’s not a friend of Putin’s or a member of his inner circle. He’s not connected to Putin’s Petersburg pals, the Ozero dacha collective, the security services, or Putin’s past in the Petersburg mayor’s office or counter-intelligence. It seems that Putin encountered Mishustin through his work, and was impressed by his performance, though they do also play hockey together.

Mishustin’s work record is indeed very interesting: as head of the tax service, he raised both taxes and their collection. The tax service is no longer among the most corrupt bodies in the country. Going to the tax office in Russia used to be a very unpleasant & degrading experience. Now in big towns it’s like going to a private bank, with electronic lines, polite inspectors & sparkling hallways. The online tax service is one of the most successful and convenient in the Russian digital space. Mishustin, whose background is in IT, is a firm adept of digital solutions, and makes a point of ensuring that the tax service remains one of the most high-tech bodies.

Russia is run by a coalition of the security services and economists, and Mishustin belongs to both of these worlds, which probably appeals to Putin. The tax service is to some extent a security agency, while Mishustin has a PhD in economics and has worked in business. His digital proficiency may also impress Putin, who is himself not known for being tech-savvy, but considers digital technology important in order not to fall behind the rest of the world, as the Soviet Union did (and paid dearly). Mishustin's relative obscurity shouldn’t fool anyone: Putin was also a little-known official until Yeltsin promoted him to 3 senior posts, one after the other, to everyone’s great surprise. Putin is focusing on how to preserve his legacy while handing over power, avoiding the Russian tradition of a drastic revision of everything he has done over 20 years. For this, he’s looking for another Putin: a sophisticated security services man in civilian clothing.

#260 bosforo

bosforo

无形

• Members
  • 18147 Messaggi:

Inviato 11 febbraio 2020 - 17:37

La Macedonia del Nord ha ratificato il protocollo di accesso alla NATO

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi