No replies to this topic

#1 French Music Contest

pivello

• Members
  • Stelletta
  • 1 Messaggi:

Inviato 30 agosto 2011 - 14:01

Hello everyone !

Sorry I don't speak Italian so I hope I am posting in the right section. Here is a French music contest for which I work that takes places in Fontenay-sous-bois (east of Paris). I believe it might interest some people of this forum. We would be glad to have an Italian band or artist come and act in France ! Below is a description of the contest. Don't hesitate to ask me questions. Cheers !

“Jeunes Aventuriers” music contest concerns all the artists or bands, French or European, which have professional ambitions in current music.

The contestants must have given at least four concerts (in professional conditions between November 2010 and May 2011)

The live performance of the three selected bands or artists will take place on the stage of “L’Espace Gérard Philippe” at Fontenay-sous-Bois on Friday the 7th of October at 7:30 pm in front of a jury composed with music professionals (bookers, record labels, journalists).

The winner of this contest will act at the concert as a support for “Les Aventuriers” festival in December 2011 and will perform two gigs at concert halls in Paris.

IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- Documents that prove that you have given 4 concerts
- A CD with at least four recorded songs (Warning! We do not accept cover songs)

SEND BY MAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO:

Assia BOUCHEBITA
Fontenay en Scènes
Service Culturel
Les Jeunes Aventuriers
Scènes Ouvertes
166 boulevard Galliéni
94120 Fontenay sous Bois
FRANCE

Further informations :
Nils NORDBERG
Fontenay en Scènes