#181 ikenai-rouge-magic

ikenai-rouge-magic

indovina il mio avatar

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 519 Messaggi:
  • Location"attaccato" Udine

Inviato 15 febbraio 2020 - 10:33

La canzone è molto carina, la deriva dello stile inizia a spaventarmi, il video meh (a parte la giacca con scritto Coil e la t-shirt old skool Ulver)

#182 Pancakes

Pancakes

edgelord

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 1304 Messaggi:

Inviato 15 febbraio 2020 - 12:25

Speravo che il video dei Goldfrapp di 10 anni fa fosse stato dimenticato...

The core principle of freedom
Is the only notion to obey

#183 ikenai-rouge-magic

ikenai-rouge-magic

indovina il mio avatar

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 519 Messaggi:
  • Location"attaccato" Udine

Inviato 15 febbraio 2020 - 13:13

Bon, dai, canzone stupenda.

Facciano quello che vogliono. Gli voglio troppo bene.

Lyrically inspired by the 2002 film ‘Lilja 4 ever’, ‘Russian Doll’ is an abstract rumination on the concepts of love, the death of innocence, and exploitation within the context of post-Cold War Eastern Europe.

According to vocalist Krystoffer Rygg:

“"Although this is pop music in our heads, the images and connotations in the lyrics are probably far away from what one usually associates with this genre. It actually began with some images and memories from the movie Lilja 4-ever by Lukas Moodysson; a dark and disillusioning film about human trafficking in the Baltic.

“‘Russian Doll’ refers to the babushka, we began to think about this figure in the extension of Lilja 4ever and Eastern Europe. The doll became an object, an object of desire, which we mixed with mise-en-abyme – a composition technique that places pictures, or stories for that matter, inside each other. In this context we see it as a kind of vicious circle, unfolding inwards.”

#184 paloz

paloz

Poo-tee-weet?

• Redattore OndaRock
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 23418 Messaggi:

Inviato 16 febbraio 2020 - 17:23

Stilisticamente è pari pari a Julius Caesar, quindi sta tutto nell'essere detrattori o fedeli alla linea.

Come sempre sarà una fase e nel giro di un anno o due torneranno a fare altro, ma personalmente non mi lamento.

esoteros

I have spoken softly, gone my ways softly, all my days, as behoves one who has nothing to say, nowhere to go, and so nothing to gain by being seen or heard.

(Samuel Beckett, Malone Dies)

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

IPB Skin By Virteq